Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

heterogeneous system copy - Unix to windows - migration specialist

hi @all

we are planning a heterogeneous system copy from Unix to Win.

I know, in 2002 we needed a migration specialist from sap to certify this copy.

Do I need this specialist also today for a heterogeneous system copy?

I can not find any information about this..



Former Member

You need a consultant with a OS/DB Migration Certification as far as I know. You can either get someone from SAP or a partner or even a freelancer with the certification will do.



0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question