cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Business Method in EJB not available in Webdynpro Model

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using EJBs for Business Logic in my webdynpro java application. I have added a new Business Method in one of the session bean. But I am not able to see the new method in webdynpro model. I am following the below procedure -

1. Select the Session bean.

2. Add New Business Method. It automatically adds the method in Remote and Local Interface.

3. Implement thie new method.

4. Build EJB project

5. Add it to EAR

6. Build EAR Project

7. Deploy EAR Project

After following above steps, when I am trying to create a model in my webdynpro project, it does not reflect the changes (context returned by new business method).

Can any one help me on this ?

Thanks in advance,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

The issue is resolved. This is the case where methods in beans returns collections. For such scenario, relations have to be created manually, it does not come automatically. For details refer the blog at below link --

/people/balaramnaidu.bankuru/blog/2006/04/23/importing-complex-javabean-model-into-webdynpro-by-creating-relationships-for-the-model-classes

Thanks everyone.

--

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I also faced same problem in past. With the help of Basis undeployed the project from server, used the same procedure mention by you and redepoyed.

Try this, hope your issue will solve...

Deepak!!!

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

right click the ejb project, -

>JAVA EE----

>create ejb client jar

Best regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just re-create you virtual interface and web-service definition. Then continue with your step 4.

Regards,

Manoj

0 Kudos

I am not using Virtual Interface or web-service. It is exposed as .ear