Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

allow to enter picking quantity in del.docu. even stock is zero

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

System allow to enter the pickiig quantity in Delivery Document even the stock is zero in MMBE,

When we checked in the Material master is Availability check is 01 - Daily Requirements, Is this because of Availability check

Note: requirement is if the material stock is zero system should not allow to enter the picking quantity in Delivery Document

Earliest solution will be highly appreciated,

Please consider the same,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I suggest, discuss this issue with your ABAPer and create a required routine and assign it in T-code OVB6.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

OVB6 there are some routines are available,

Please let me know what are all the customizing places i need to look into this

when i am testing the same in quality server its not even allow me to create delivery since quantity is zero

more i checked the same in availabilty check

Avaliability check is on (Blank)

0 quantity - B (is only selected)

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

resolved

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your Subject line mentioned allow to enter ZERO picking quantity where as in yur requirement mentioned should not allow to enter Zero qty ?

any way If you want system to allow Zero qty then in your Delivery Item category Check quantity 0 field should be blank

If you want system not to allow Zero qty then in your Delivery Item category Check quantity 0 field should be maintained with A,B or C depends on the requirement.

Regards,

Ramesh

murali127
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

User already created delivery document, in that one material which is not having the stock, even though the system is allowing him to entered quantity in picking coloumn in delivery document and save the document,

His clarification is how does the system allow to create the delivery and enter the picking quantity of the material, since the stock is zero.

Hope you understand,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Muralidharan S

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, Note your Delivery Item category and check in your Production system also weather the same settings for Avaliability check is off (Blank) Check 0 quantity - B.

Also check the Picking Requirements (OVB6) if any Z developments are available for this requirement, Eg: 111 - Picking is standard (allows picking for deliveries only when there is no credit block)

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hio

Kindly check the belwo

1. Check the delivery item category fields as below in the path SPRO---Logistics Execution -

Shipping ---Deliveries --Define Item Categories for Deliveries

Check quantity 0 ---B

AvailCkOff----

Blank

Regards

Damu