cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rework order through trigger point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using trigger point to generate rework order.Now if i have order of 10 quantity and during confirmation,I put 8 as yeild and 2 as rework,system is creating rework order for 2 qty,which is the correct behavious.

But If i put 10 in yeild,then also system is creting rework order for 1 qty,whiole in this case there is no rework.

Please guide why is it so and how to avoid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are you using to trigger this order? Is it the confirmation or is it something else. I would suggest creating a reason for rejection and linking it with trigger point.

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using staus CNF to trigger the rework order and my problem is that even if i put all the order qty in yeild while confirmation and none of the qty in REWORK,then also system creates a rework order ( due to trigger point) with qty 1

Why is it so? How can i avoid it i.e. rework order should only be creted when while confirmation (CO11n),some qty is entered in REWORK

Pls guide

Edited by: Shreya Gautam. on Apr 12, 2010 2:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shreya,

Since you are using CNF to trigger the rework order, every time the system reaches CNF status it will create the rework order. Since the minimum quantity needed to create an order is 1, the order created is for 1. Please create a reason for rejection and link it to a user status. Use this user status to trigger the rework order. Whenever you want to create the rework order, enter this reason for rejection and the rework quantity in the confirmation.

Hope this helps.

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Can u please tel how can i crete reason for rejection n from where can i link it to user status

Edited by: Shreya Gautam. on Apr 12, 2010 3:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shreya reasons for rejections are created in Customisations for MM.

Thanks

Raghavan Iyengar

Answers (0)