cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple cheques printing issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All . I have to print cheques continiously . We are using ZCHK code for showing this. When i try to print more than 1 cheques, all are overlap .All cheques are printed on single page.But in print preview cheques show on different page.

For cheque printing i have created new page format i.e ZCHK.When i try to print single cheque. its fine.

When iam using DINA4 formt its coming gud.But when iam using the CUstom format (zchk-created and asigned using SPAD) its showing the problem ,so anything to do with page format assignment.

Thanks for your support.

PRaveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

Create the same zpage format at printer end.and assign the printer when giving printout ,using print options.!!!

hope ur prob get solved..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KT,Thanks for ur prompt reply.

can you be little more sepcific of where to assign..i mean is it in SPAD settings,Pls provide me the steps .

Thank you.

PRaveen kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen,

First assign the zpage format in spad for the device .like epson (printer)->swin(device type)->zchk (pageformat).

assign tht zpage in format for swin or sapwin.now at printer end.

Go to printer and devices file->server properties->create ur zpage format in metric with length and width .

now go to printer properties assign tht page format.... in the settings.

now u might get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mr.KT thanks for your suggestion and it worked for me,But ..there is one more issue..like after couple of checks printed...the values are going down and down with each page..so abt 5 cheques ..the values gone totally down..so please can u help me in resolving this issue too...

Thank you for your support.