Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay less for sap certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

/docs/DOC-8928#section10 [original link is broken]

The fee is too high.

If I buy a book from amzon, and study it by myself:

http://www.amazon.com/Certified-Development-Associate-ABAP-NetWeaver/dp/1592292704

Can I have a test only, cancel all the other services from sap?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Until unless you have implementation experience, you can sit for certification only after training from ATC.

If you have 2 yrs of implementation experience, and your employer provides your experience to SAP then you can directly sit for the test, otherwise training is the only option.

Best

Koushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Koushik's help.

>you can directly sit for the test

How much is it? I didn't find this infomation in SAP website.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the comments.... particularly michaeltrans comments, As far as my interaction with ATC & other SAP Pros in India, I have an idea that only we can sit for certification here in India if someone is experienced SAP Pros or go through a training, also same has been seen in many posts in the forum.

As you are saying someone can directly sit for certification exam, please suggest the path for that who is new to SAP.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Thomas, it looks like the previous SDN link is only for certification for integrating third-party software into SAP.

If you are looking for SAP Certification to demonstrate your SAP abilities, details of training courses and of the Certification exams available can be found here:

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx

The one I looked at was aimed at people with 1 - 3 years experience in SAP and was mostly based on the training course content. I believe that it's possible to just take the exam if you are confident that you have gained the required knowledge.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I really do not know why rules are only for India? but not in other countries like USA and UK.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from my point of view it is always better to find a guy (a possible friend oneday...) who can spend a weekend or something helping you around and will be ready to answer a question or two in the following days. You don´t have to pay the guy and even if you would pay, you would pay less than at SAP desk:))

Otto

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> /docs/DOC-8928#section10 [original link is broken]

> The fee is too high.

This refers to certification of third party software that integrates with SAP, probably not what you want here.

Thomas