cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User getting exception error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have implemented CRM application in Outlook using the Webservices mechanism, some of the actions like Creating/Updating Activities, Opportunities & Contacts, would be done on the Outlook using Outlook Forms and the data be sent to the thin database on the Outlook side.

Once the Outlook gets connected to the CRM System, there would be a provision to do synchronization of the data with the CRM system.

Now,we are facing problem with fetching and updating the contact details.

when checked with the code part and webservices (ran stand alone i.e without outlook integration), they are yielding appropriate results,but still few users are getting below exception error:

<soap-env:Envelope xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap-env:Header></soap-env:Header><soap-env:Body><soap-env:Fault><faultcode>soap-env:Server</faultcode><faultstring xml:lang="en">CX_BOL_EXCEPTION:Exception CX_SOAP_ROOT occurred (program: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CP, include: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CM004, line: 109)..Access Previously Deleted Entity</faultstring><detail><ns:SystemFault xmlns:ns="http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/runtime/abap/fault/system/"><Host>undefined</Host><Component>APPL</Component><ChainedException><Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_CORE</Exception_Name><Exception_Text>CX_BOL_EXCEPTION:Exception CX_SOAP_ROOT occurred (program: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CP, include: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CM004, line: 109)..Access Previously Deleted Entity</Exception_Text></ChainedException><ChainedException><Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_ROOT</Exception_Name><Exception_Text>Exception CX_SOAP_ROOT occurred (program: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CP, include: CL_SOAP_RUNTIME_ROOT==========CM004, line: 109).</Exception_Text></ChainedException><ChainedException><Exception_Name>CX_BOL_EXCEPTION</Exception_Name><Exception_Text>Access Previously Deleted Entity</Exception_Text></ChainedException></ns:SystemFault></detail></soap-env:Fault></soap-env:Body></soap-env:Envelope>

Can anyone please let us know how do we go about this??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

We encounter the same problem you had and fixed. Can you kindly provide some details on the fix to the Except problem?

Regards,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i was able to fix the issue.

SInce the buffer was not cleared properly , it was pointing to the same object again and again and now when i cleared the buffer there is no such error coming up.

Hence i close this thread.

Regards,

Ashwini