cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error executing Job connecting to SAP system

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue when I execute a Job to read data out of SAP system.

It is a simple job and it reads data from table MARA and populates the same in a file on the target side.This is for testing

purpose.

I am able to import different tables/FMs/IDocs, am able to see the data content of the imported tables in the 'ViewData'

tab.From this I understand that there is no connectivity issue and all the parameters provided are correct.

However I get an error at the time of execution of a job.Following is the error reason:

Cannot connect to SAP Applications datastore <> using host <>, client <>, user <>, and system number <>,

<0: CRFC error:Name or password is incorrect(repeat logon)>.Please make sure the SAP server is running and the login

information is correct.

Any pointers as to what may be the reason ?

Thanks,

Pravesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravesh

You can obviously connect to SAP from your Designer (as you can import the idocs etc), but not from the Job Server (as it fails when running a job)...

You need to have SAP connectivity from your Job Server machine. This means SAPGUI client or even just the librfc32.dll.

Regards

Miguel

0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for the response.

Am having my DS Designer and Job server on the same system, and also have SAPGUI client on this system,

I still get the error.

Thanks,

Pravesh.