cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid UOM error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Whenever i open item in Item master data to see details an error showed only "Invalid UOM "

Help me out what things i will check to remove this error

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm having the same problem. I've checked to make sure the UoM is setup properly in the following areas: Admin > Setup > Inventory > Length & Width and Inventory > Length

The UoM is set to ea for the purchasing, sales and inventory UoM. ea is setup in the above settings. I'm still getting the 'invalid UoM error [150-26] error when going into Inventory > Item Master Data.

Is there anywhere else I should check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kathy

make sure that the Uom U have stored under administration inventory lenght and width uom and weight uom the same should reflect in the item master as well like for ex u have denoted "Ea" in item master it should also be "ea" not something else

please try and see if u get any positive result

regards

manish

Edited by: manish.malik on Apr 24, 2010 6:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Here is what I have setup. I believe this is correct but am still getting the error message.

For Part # A120BB:

Purchasing U of M = ea

Sales U of M = ea

Inventory U o M = ea

In Admin > Setup > Inventory > Length and Width U of M:

Code = ea

Unit Name = Each

Volume Code = ea

Length = 1

In Admin > Setup > Inventory > U of M: Weight U of M:

Code = ea

Unit name = Each

Weight = 1

I have also tried changing the name to 'ea'; still the same error. Client is on SAP 2007 A SP01 PL10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshita

Open Admin-setuo-inventery out there the UOM under lenght and weidth Uom or under weight UoM must have been putten in wrong,

change it to the correct denomination and ur problem would be resolved

Regards,

Manish Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshita......

Check your Inventory UOM, sales UOM, Purchase UOM in Item master data. These UOM should be there in weight UOM setup.

Check the general setting which UOM you have kept as default. and check that UOM is there in UOM set up or not.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshita

Open Admin-setuo-inventery out there the UOM under lenght and weidth Uom or under weight UoM must have been putten in wrong,

change it to the correct denomination and ur problem would be resolved

Regards,

Manish Malik