cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bpm collect pattern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The requirement is to collect and post incoming Orders(ORDERS) records. The incoming messages arrive via the file adapter . After a certain number of messages are collected, they are bundled and mapped to a package of IDocs. This package of Idocs is then posted into the R/3 system via the Idoc adapter.

a)i have to wait for 10 minutes to receive the files, after that i send all the files to idoc

b)second one to collect 5 messages each and send it to idoc

for this two different options how can i design the integration scenario?....please suggest....

rgds

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using PI 7.1 EHP1, search for term `Idoc packaging` in SDN to find the related articles and how-to guides, and do not use BPM in this scenario at all.

Regards,

Gokhan

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is very simple.

1. receive idoc as abstract interface in receive step.

2. append this message to multiline container variable

3. loop this with loop condition i = 5(here i is simple container variable with assign operation), so that you can collect 5 every time.

4.you put all these steps in BLOCK, and put dead line to block with your time.

5. use transformation step out of loop to merge 5 messages to 1 idoc message

6 finally send idoc message to receiver.

thanks,

madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

am facing problem in container steps..in that container step i filled target - collectmessagelist. Operation-append.

when am choosing exprssion it get into xpath expression,through that am select collectmessage with prefix also.

But when i see the example ..there not assign any prefix's.

how can i assign container steps?

am getting error when activate the integration process: collectmessagelist and collectmessage./p1:po_sender_mt/row/po_date are not compatible.

rgds

kumar

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You seem to have included different messages in the container variables....you can check the same development in your IR/ ESR --> SWCV (SAP BASIS) --> namespace (http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i solved that error....am facing one more problem,when i send input messages it's reach to integration process.But it's doesn't reach r3.i checked configuration steps,everything perfect.when i execute sxmb_moni under r3,its showing message on error status on outbound side.

how can i trace bpm messages?

rgds

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case need to use the deadline monitoring step.. in which you need to specify the processing steps...

like what you do after receving the 5 messages...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

am new to bpm ....can u explain clearly?

after collect all 5 messages..make a bundle and send it to r3.

In this case i have to co-relation...is it must? even am going through that basic example also....

rgds

kumar

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I provided link please read the info in that link,you will understand ..

Regards,

Raj

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement looks quite simple,using standard Collect pattern we can achieve.

Already BPM design available in SAP BASIS software component in ESR/IR.

REFER BELOW LINK AND FINISH THE DEV,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

USE TIME DEPENDENT PATTERN ,IT WILL WORK.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In my opinion you should not use BPM for this scenario, because you can still achieve this scenario using normal interface.

1. Set you sender file adapter to 10 Minutes so you can pickup all the file that ready. but of course 1 file = 1 IDOC package.

2. Configure the sender file adapter to create 1 message per 5 rows data from file and you will have 1 IDOC package with 5 idoc.

Regards

Fernand