Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer exit to delete SO item level data using Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

This is regarding the customer exit issue which I am facing right now. Actually I want to delete SO item line data through IDoc, but I am not able to find the suitable customer exit for that. Although I managed to find out one but when I am putting break point inside, it is not reachable. The exit which I found is :

EXIT_SAPLVEDB_004 having include INCLUDE ZXVDBU04.

Looking forward for some valuable answers.

Cheers,

VJ

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal Jindal

Try this way...Activate the Break point and update the debugging setting .

Thanks

Ramesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I have already activated the Break Point but still it's not reachable and what you mean by 'Update Debugging settings'?

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

Hi Vishal Jindal

you got my point..

update the debugging setting and generate the idoc...i debugging mode...

then program will stop at break poiNT

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the Test inbound processing (we19) after creating break point in the function module "IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS"

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

it seems ur exit is not called by the FM. Try using enhancement VEDA0001.

--

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Customer exit "EXIT_SAPLVEDA_001".

Refer to the line

perform interpret_idoc_orders

form interpret_idoc_orders.
      when 'E1EDP01'.
       move idoc_data-sdata to e1edp01.
       perform zuordnen_orders_e1edp01.
       sy-subrc = 0.
       perform customer_function_idoc using idoc_data.

form customer_function_idoc using idoc_data.
  call customer-function '001'

in the function module "IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS"

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Apologies guys for replying late and thanks a lot for all your replies.

I have solved the problem. Actually the problem was, I was using EXIT_SAPLVEDB_004 exit which is not the appropriate as per the requirement which I mentioned earlier (this exit comes under 'IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS'). Since I am trying to delete/Change the Sales order Item through IDoc instead of creating it, Inbound FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS won't work and the above mentioned exit comes under this FM.

So when I went to partner profile in we20 and checked the inbound process code and inbound FM, it was ORDE and IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS respectively, so I changed the process code to ORDC and Inbound FM to IDOC_INPUT_ORDCHG which is for changing the Sales order. Now in FM 'IDOC_INPUT_ORDCHG' I found one exit 'EXIT_SAPLVEDB_003' which is having include 'ZXVDBU03'. When I put break point inside it, it is reachable now.

Cheers

VJ