Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM_UPDATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to automatic creation of IDoc for any creation/changes of CS01/CS02/C201 after save

I found the badi BOM_UPDATE .from badi I have to call the Custom FM to create IDocs.

I have changed BOM item details and tried to look at the changed item details ( BADI: bom_update In debugging mode ) .But I have noticed both old and new changes item details in delta_stpob variable . so how to find out the updated records or new ?

Is there any specifc badi or user exit to find new changed details of BOM or after updation ?

Please help me .

Thanks,

Vinay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to search for CHANGE POINTERS available for the BOM change. Then it would be easy for you that, u just need to configure the message type, etc...to generate the outbound Idoc.

Even if you want to go for the existing one as you have mentioned, there might be some indicator to differentiate it. Like for new records flagged as 'I' and changed records flagged as 'U'. Check once again.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to search for CHANGE POINTERS available for the BOM change. Then it would be easy for you that, u just need to configure the message type, etc...to generate the outbound Idoc.

Even if you want to go for the existing one as you have mentioned, there might be some indicator to differentiate it. Like for new records flagged as 'I' and changed records flagged as 'U'. Check once again.

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for response.

Change pointers will not work for bom alternatives and I can't use it because we have to run the program RBDMIDOC ( My requirement is automatic creation ).

Is there any BADI for BOM after saving the changes ?

Thanks,

Vinay.