cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No content Repository Found in OAOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am using OAOR transaction for uploading documents in Content Server.

After I upload the documents, In my program when I try to read the corresponding URL of the document, It could retreive it in my development system.

But I am having a strange error in my Test system saying that " No Content Found" and its throwing an exception.

When I tried to debug that method, I founf that the actual error is " No Content Repository Found".

Further in my investigation, I found the following:

In Dev System: When i goto tcode CSADMIN and give the repository abject as "BDS_DB" it is found and i could login in to the server and check the settings.

In Test System: When i goto tcode CSADMIN and give the repository abject as "BDS_DB" it says that there is no repository object found.

And while debugging the method, I found that the respository being used is BDS_DB.

Could you please do tell me where to maintain this Repository Object and how to correct this error as this is working fine in my dev sys and not working in any other system.

Thanks,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

First you have to create contetn repositoty using t-code OAC0 and assign in t-code OACT. Here only you have to go in CSADMIN and activate the certificare for the same. Then this will appear in your requirement field.

I hope this will resolve your query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravindra,

Thanks for the reply and it solved a bit.

As I see that those two configs are already maintained in my test system as it is in DHM but still I am facing the error.

To be more precise, I am facing the issue while using the method,

cl_sdc_bsp_utilities=>phio_get_url_for_get

Its throwing the error, "No Storage Repository".

Is there anything else that I need to maintain for this?

Thanks,

Naveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forgot to mark the qusetion as Answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are using busines document navigator, please create a two char. content repository in OAC0 and then use OAC3 to assign this repository to busines object type.

The busiiness document type navigator will only use two charactered content repository.

(what is the class name and object key are you using in business document navigator)

BR,

Anirudh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is solved now.

I have maintained all the configuration but there was no LOGON data maintained in SICF for the content server node due to which I was facing the problem.

I maintained the LOGON details for the SICF node and its working fine now.

Thanks all for the help.

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen Puligundla on Apr 16, 2010 8:59 AM