Q. Can you please let me know what are the required Entities in R/3 to be maintained & also the fields in CIF Integration model to maintain a PPM in APO.
Assumption based on my knowledge is that we need to maintain a BOM, Production Version & a Routing for sure (MANDATORY) to maintain a PPM in APO. CORRECT me if i am wrong.
Also when you maintain Routing (it is assumed that Work Center is also pulled in to APO) . Am i Right?
These questions are quite Critical for my implementation. Please let me know.
For PPM Maintenance, the following are the mandatory
1) Integration models should exist for location, product,
work center etc.,
2) Material master should be created in R/3
3) BoM & routing should be maintained in R/3
4) Production version should be created in R/3
5) BoM & routing should contain all relevant times (like
set up time, machine time etc.,)
6) Work centre should be maintaine in R/3
7) Production version should be assigned to material
master in R/3
8) Before creation of integraiton model for PPM, work
centre model needs to be created
R. Senthil Mareeswaran.