Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Crystal report dialog box

I use VS 2008 and SQL 2008 to develop my project. To my last project I have a strange behaviour when I deplay the project to users PCs. When the user is asking to display on the screen a project report a crystal report dialog appears (NOT ALWAYS..!!!), waiting for user credentials. When he clicks 'Cancel' the report is correctly displayed on the screen...! When I run the project on my developing environment I never get the crystal report dialog box...! Again, the dialog box is not always displayed...!

• For each report I use data sets (*.xsd).

Any ideas ??

Thanks,

Zindros

Former Member
replied

See if enabling the options "Verify on first refresh" and "Verify stored procedures on first refresh" helps. If not, you'll have to discover some pattern to this.

E.g.; "...sometimes (not always) some reports (not all of them) are showing the login dialog box..." is way to vague. There has got to be some pattern. E.g.; is this when there is a heavy load on the app? Is there a particular sequence of steps you have to do in order for the issue to occur? Etc.

Also, compare the runtime loaded on good systems and bad systems. Use [Modules|https://smpdl.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/012002523100006252802008E/modules.zip] for that.

Ludek

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question