cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info structure S941

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I have been looking into info structure S941 and found the "sales" column is actually calculated to company currency with the exchange rate maintained in sales documents instead of the one we update every period. Is there a way to change it to use the exchange rate of current period? I can see in transaction MC23 and MC26 that the unit of "sales" field is 32 - "statistics currency". Should we change it to 30 "local currency"? Not sure if it helps. Thank you in advance for any input.

yu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just FYI - info structures with number 500 and beyond are custom, not standard, so asking any questions specifically about them is pointless.

I'm not sure if 'local currency' will help in your case, but you can always try in a test system and see what difference it makes. You might want to read the documentation first and search the forum though.

Keep in mind that there is also an option to use a different Analysis currency when viewing the data in MCSI. And if you choose to make changes in the info structure update, you might have to re-populate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh yes, I didn't notice it.

But how can I make the change of unit?

yu

Answers (0)