cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Processing Dimension

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a USER DEFINED DIMENSION , MATERIAL, which i am when trying to process the dimension from the Admin Console it is given me an error message

"The request falied with HHTP status 401: Unauthorized.

Cannot save member sheet to the server, do you want to save it to the local machine"

For all other dimenion,(along with other User Defined DimensionAlso) the Processing is Successful.

We are using customized SSIS Package to update & process the MATERIAL Dimension at the back end to the mbr table.

Can anybody throw some light on the same

Thanks & Regards

krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The problem it is related to your custom SSIS package.

You said you are updating the mbr table but this doesn't means the excel sheet will be updated automatically.

More than that you have to use standard BPC tasks to process the dimension into back end.

If you didn't use these tasks then I can understand why you have these authentication issue.

So I suggest to check the custom package and also I suggest first to do modify dimension and to see if you have the right properties and to save this dimension one more time.

I suppose after that you will be able to process dimension but again I don't know if what you have into excel sheet it is the same with what you have ointo mbrtable.

Regards

Sorin Radulescu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the approach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please make sure u'r not open the excel file directly to the folder and if u open it please close and then re-open again dimension u want to process after that u can process like usual.

hope helps..