cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need MDUG/Master data upload tool for SAP GRC Process control 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking out for SAP GRC Process control Master data upload generator tool. It seems SAP is not providing this tool anymore to its customers. If this is available to its customer, request to provide the link to download. Is there any other Master data template which can be used. Pls help as I need to upload the master data information in SAP GRC PC 3.0.

Thank You.

Best Regards

Malini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

The Policy on the MDUG tool has changed and this is no longer available for download. If you represent the customer then you have to engage with SAP GRC RIG along with the CP / CAO.

If not please provide more details about yourself and the kind of engagement you have with the customer and will evaluate how best to help you.

Let me know if you need more information.

Regards

Rohit

SAP RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

We are implementing SAP GRC Process Control 3.0 in a customer and need the MDUG tool to upload all the Master Data. How can we do to get the MDUG tool? We are SAP partners.

Thanks in advance,

Isaac Yanani

PwC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I (CSC) am implementing SAP GRC Process Control 3.0 into a customer and need the MDUG tool to upload all the Master Data. How can we do to get the MDUG tool? Why was it not ported to version 3.0 and why should the RIG need to be contacted to resolve this - surely it should be a standard offering within the suite?

Thanks in advance,

Ben King

CSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

as for our company (SAP Consulting), we are trying to explore the functionalities of MDUG for the 10.0 release state.

Therefore we would very much appreaciate it, if you could let us know, where/how to receive the MDUG tool.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Endre Balla

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Endre,

In GRC 10.0, Process Control has come to a new master data upload utility which replaces the previous versions.

This tool (MDUG10.0)is provided together with the product itself and not a separateentity that needs to be requested and delivered. SAP will provide standard support to the new tool together with PC10.0.

For details regarding how to use MDUG in 10.0 please refer to the SAp note - 1563286.

This note has all the required details.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

The MDUG upload tool is now built-in to GRC 10.  It is no longer separate software.  You use transaction GRFN_MDUG to create the template and perform the upload.  Please ensure, however, that you have downloaded and read the MDUG End-User Guide, available on SCN.  There are certain prerequisites. 

The MDUG for PC 3.0 was a separate software, and, due to legal requirements, was made available only to 3rd party consultants after signing a waiver.  since GRC 10 has been available for over a year now, it would be advisable to implement PC 10, not PC 3.0. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

thanks for the clarification of the whereabouts of the software. 🙂

In fact, I was trying to gather some basic knowledge about the tool. Therefore I was reviewing the MDUG User Guide regarding Process Control 2.5.  But since we are working with the 10.0 release state I will search for the updated MDUG End-User Guide here on SCN.

Kind regards,
Endre Balla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

thanks for the hint of the SAP Note. Of course, I will review that, along with Paul Davis' advice, too.

Kind regards,
Endre Balla

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member730258
Participant
0 Kudos

Check if you can open the PDF link below. Also, you can display a note from SAP Marketplace just register using your current SAP system's installation ID.

MDUG User Guide

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

Kindly refer to the official communication by SAP in the notes 1583212 and 1393811.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Saksham Minocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently also implementing SAP GRC PC 3.0 on a client, and we are needed to mass upload data but MDUG tool is no longer available, have you resolve your issue? any comments or tips?

Best regards.

Jorge A. Montañ

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Its true that MDUG is not supported but SAP Consultants still may use this to help cusotmers upload master data. SAP employees can use it ,so you can check with the consultants at your site.

regards,

Rajeshwari