cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net and gross value in entry sheet Differs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help me out as this is the blocker.

I make the service purchase order and the net value and gross value there is the same. But when I generate entry sheet against the required purchase order, the system automatically retrieves the net value half of the total value and does not let me change there. This means the entry sheet consists of half of the value of the total cost of services received. Due to which the invoice has the same problem.

However the other purchase orders except of services is going just fine.

Regards: Vijay Gemnani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you sure that the Po item net value and gross value are equal? Because the program LMLSRF09 calculates the net value ESSR-NETWR in the SES based on the relationship from EKPO-NETWR (net value in PO item) and EKPO-BRWRT (gross value in PO item).

Please check also the calculation schema in the PO purchasing level (the standard is RM0000) and check the subtotals in this schema.

Regards,

Edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply

Yes i am sure that at the PO line item level the net and gross value at condition tab is equal.

Please ieplain me that how can i check the calculations with T-codes.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Please check your PO service line items , At the time of SES system will pick the values from that.

Where you are seeing both the values???

I think in PO service line item the quantity would be twice of what you have entered in SES , hence it is picking half value .

Rgds,

Kareena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kareena ,thanks for ur reply

I see the both the net and gross value at the condition tab of the PO service item detail,and both are the same. But in service entry sheet ML81n, i select the purchase order and system automatically retrieves the value and there the net value at valuation tab is half of the total value.

Although at the line item level of SES the net value=total value.

Regards:VIJAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happen Guys.