Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Enquiries about UAP policy

Hello everybody,

I am a student from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. I am studying the behavior of knowledge communities and SAP-UAC has been selected as our group's studying target.

We found that the resources of UAP (University Alliances Program) seem private use for faculty members from universities in UAP, such as a privileged membership. We know that UAP should be tailor made for each university due to there are different needs and objectives. On this issue, I would like to know more details in the different service treatment for different universities' needs. For example:

- Are there different membership in UAP? What are they? What is/are the different(s) between them?

- It should be different materials assess right. How to guide on these assess right allocation for different membership?

- Are there any universities is most "privileged"? If yes, what is/are the requirement(s) as a privileged universities?

- UAC is a good place for interactions amoung different universities' SAP members. There may be local "SAP community" in different university. Are there any interactions amoung these local communities and UAC?

Your input would greatly enrich our research and your help is very much appreciated.

Look forward for kind contribution.

With my best wishes,

Paul Lui

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question