cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OA vendor changes in ECC COntract from GOA

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have created a GOA 35000003 with one vendor 11111 (VN) and released and reached ECC as Purchase Contract.

and

now i could view in me33k contract header -> partner details as OA 11112 and VN as 11111 o.k

now next day vendor master team changed OA 11113 FROM OA 11112 for VN 11111.

Now i create a SC11000012 and PO 70000003 created for VN 11111 with OA 11112 rather than OA 11113 SINCE MY CONTRACT HAS STILL OA AS 11112.

Any one faced this problem?

As per business PO must created with OA 11113 rather than OA 11112 since they have changed in vendor master data.

i could change in purchase contract but that is not good practice. ..

as you all aware as a Business process, we are not supposed to change the purchasing contract at any cost. our changes always must be done in SRM GOA. WHAT TO DO?

Has any one faced this issue?

SG :- plz try this.You can suggest any backend method (no 2 method .no problem) but without touching me32k i want to achiece .already autobos (one of our sdner )advised me do via idoc . but give more insights.take your time.hope you understand my problem. you can ask questions if you need any query on this.

classic:- OA as well as VN both are available in SRM pulled from ECC.(both are same number range)

-

now

MY VN 11111 vendor told us that no more OA 11112 . so we set deletion flag this OA vendor 11112. (OA - 11112 ORDERING ADDRESS NO MORE LIKE ABONDONED)

vendor may instruct us to set up OA 11113 for VN 11111 and go on.

NOW i touch xk02 VN 11111 as OA 11113

now i may need to touch in contract right?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

How did you replicate OA's to SRM? As far as I know we could only replicate Vendors with VN.

Did you try creating PO from ME21N in backend with the contract and see what OA is getting picked up?

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SG

there are two vendors in two different states so i do have OA and VN relationship.( really names are same but different address vendors). in one state the vendor may get tax exemption.

so maintain VN 11111 ABC LIMITED lnc , FLORIDA and OA 11112 ABC Limited ,DALAS.

NOW i scraped the operation in DALAS , i started new address vendor company in NEWYORK 11113 OA.

so now VN 11111 ABC LIMITED lnc , FLORIDA and OA as 11113 ABC Limited , NEWYORK.

I set deletion flag for 11112 and removed form VN 11111 and new data is IN XK03.

VN 11111 and OA 11113 .

SO i need to change the same in contract to other wise my contract always pointing to OA 11112 ABC Limited .DALAS into OA 11113 ABC Limited NEWYORK.

yes. i do have a OA in SRM side too.

i dont have separate number range for OA and VN.

rule:- The contract still pointing to old OA only.contract has VN as well as OA too.

in SRM , while creating a GOA , i use only VN as my vendor.

since i am in classic, GOA is not my source of supply. purchasing contract only my sos.

I need to know the trick to change the OA without touching ME32K.

PS:- i leanrt and confirmed from SAP MM experts if i change OA vendor for VN vendor in Vendor master , we need to manualy change the contract partner details too...

IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE SET DELETION TO TO MY OA VENDOR 11112 DALAS TOO

I also tried to change some piece of data in GOA like some text added and approved and the same contract. no changes on partner data VIA WEB.

---

You can ask if you have any questins

---

BLOARD

e1edka1 lf

e1edka1 ez

WRF02K- GPARN /GPARVW attack? THROW SOME LIGHT

-

SAP suggest 11111 in BP create ONE MORE ADDRESS OA like NEWYORK as OA and Standard address as FLORIDA and select the the NEWYORK address and distribute the GOA again. but business did not agree..due to some tax and etc.

--

I tried all the possible ways.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

I would like to try this out in our sandbox and test it. Can you explain me how you got OA's into SRM? Did you change anything in BBPMAININT?

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OA and VN are same number range

so it would have come to SRM . i never recommend to touch manage BP via web since i am in classic.

no one will have access to edit vendor in SRM.

since i am in classic.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

I just tested this..

Change the GOA description by adding extra space and rerelease the GOA. That will update OA information.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Come on. i did many times.

i created change version and released. for me not updated for me in the GOA partner

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Weird why it is not working for you. All I did was add "123" to the end of GOA Name and release it. It sent BLAORD and COND_A idocs back to ECC system and updated the backend contract header partner information.

You may want to check if there is any logic in BBP_CTR Badi. Do you see the IDOCs coming into ECC? You may want to have a developer debug the logic of IDOC processing idoc_input_blaord.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks SG .

i could see in ECC BLOARD changes

but it still points to old OA only.

in my vendor master VN 11111 and OA as 11113 but contract still points to VN 11111 and OA as 11112.

LET ME CREATE one PO and see

What are the cahnges you have done in GOA ?

step1:- set deletion flag OA 11112 and add OA as 11113 FOR vn 11111.

step 2:- change only GOA description . nothing i did

step 3:- Release and approve the GOA

step 4:- backend contract me33k . partner OA as 11112 . Why ? (double confired that BLOARD CHANGE GOA info to ECC)

step 5:- SC created PO created . header partner . no OA ? .

WHAT did you try from your side ...steps followed

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

My steps are almost similar.

1. Create a GOA for a vendor with VN 100 and OA 100

2. Check Header->Partner in ME33K (shows VN 100 OA 100)

3. Change OA from 100 to 101 in ECC. So, VN 100 now has OA 101

4. Change GOA Name and release the GOA

5. Check if BLAORD/COND_A idocs made it to backend

6. Check Header->Partner in ME33K (shows VN 100 and OA 101)

7. Went to ME21N and selected outline agreement number/item number and the partners showed OA 101

What do you have in the segment E1EDKA1 LF? I have LF / / / / /

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no no no.

we are not supposed to touch me32k - always we should touch SRM GOA . never touch ECC me32 k

3. Change OA from 100 to 101 in ECC. So, VN 100 now has OA 101

whole concept gone.

SRM is a master data..... purchasing contract is just replication.

as per every business rule, we are not supposed to change ME32K if you have GOA in place.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

I changed OA from 100 to 101 using XK02->Partner functions for the vendor, comp code, and purch org combination. I did not edit the contract.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks SG

for me it is not happening.

i am hairing out.

e1edka1 LF / / / /

what about e1edka1 ez / ?

what are the properies of OA 101 ? let me try the same. justt you create one vendor and attached to VN 100

Why it is not happening for me . for you its happening..

in SRM do you have this new OA 101 ..? - So that i can create a new vendor OA 11114 and attach to 11111 VN and not transfer to srm.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

One more thing.. To isolate if the problem is in IDOC Creation or IDOC processing, try these..

1. Check the BLAORD IDOC and find the backend contract number in the list

2. Check to see if you see any Vendor numbers in BLAORD ( I don't see any as it is a change)

No, I do not have OA 101 in SRM

SG

Edited by: SRMUSER123 on Apr 12, 2010 11:53 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

come on. i could see the change contract in bd87 posted ok.

let me try with new vendor and i will not transfer this vendor to SRM.

your new vendor is different account group other than VN vendor right.

CAN YOU SEE IN YOUR ECC CONTRACT HEADER CHANGES? IS ANY THING ABOUT YOUR NEW VENDOR oa

i have tried more than 100 times this exercise. but my ecc contract still points to old OA only.

I will contact some one other than me to create one OA vendor for me and i will try.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Yes, I do see the new OA under Header-Partner in ME33K. Must be some custom coding either on your side or our side that is behaving differently.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

eventually did you create a vendor from accounting group belongs to OA ordering address.

vn has separate accounting group./oa has different accounting group.

give some insights. i can finally check only here...

can you share your thoughts aubots?

WHY I DONT GET but SG gets result.

muthu

Answers (0)