Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Item is not relavant for Billing:

Dear experts,

I need your input on how to avoid creating billing document (Credit note) without delivery and PGI for Returns Order? i have customized all possible ways but still am not succeeded. I checked copy controls, chnaged the Item category (relevant for delivery related billingand) so on...

But finally stuck at ..........when we try for billing (after completing the PGI) "Item is ot relavant for Billing" system give this mesage.

Please show me the wayforward.

regards,

S Kumar

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi

Item not relevant for billing means there can be only two possibilities

1 In Correct Billing relevance in item category in VOV7

2. In Correct Copy control configuration

There cannot be a third mistake So we need to check these two only

I need your input on how to avoid creating billing document (Credit note) 
without delivery and PGI for Returns Order?

This is returns scenario and the standard billing relevence for REN item category i think is B that is order related billing

(I am not infront of SAP system now to check the correct one But my inputs will be definately helpful to you )

Change the billing relevance to A in VOV7 for REN

In VTFL define copy controls between LR delivery type to RE billing type

This you define the same as LF to F2

That is copy controls in VTFL between LR to RE should exactly match what is there between LF to F2 at header level

copy controls in VTFL at item level REN should also exactly match TAN

Note LF to F2 at header level at VTFL and TAN at item level are already available in standard

The same you copy and that will solve your issue

Changing the billing relevance to A for REN and defining correct copy controls between LR to RE in VTFL at header level and for REN at item level will solve your issue of avoid creating credit notes without delivery and PGR completed

Regards

Raja

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question