cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Space and URL in table while generating PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am generating a PDF document via WebDyenpro ABAP (SE80), I am facing a following problem's

1. While populating data in a particular record there comes a extra space or i dont know what which occupies full page below it causing disturbance in formatting of full PDF.

AND.....

2. From the set of records there are some URL's and Text's values of same which needs to be converted to hyperlink.

Request you all to show some light on same....

Regards,

Ankeet Pujara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) is that a problem with data or it may be a problem of your form? Well: for example: If you don´t allow pagebreaks within content and your page is too long, then the behavior is quite crazy.

2) Have you searched a little before asking? There have been plenty of questions answered about hyperlinks in Adobe forms

(btw: I expect this to be a part of the help file as well;))

Regards Otto

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have finally solved the problem...

1. For Space what used to happen was there were hidden feilds [used when scripting on form calc ] with in the PDF which was containing huge data but its width was set as .0001 and multiple lines and expand to file for those cols were enabled... hence since data visible on screen was less but the cols having less space were incresaing the hight of the full row....

2. For Url as guided Mr. Gold I enabled Javascript on-click event for that row and read the url hidden in one of the cols.

Many thanks for all inputs and guidence

Regards,

Ankeet Pujara

scott_stefanich
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Regarding (1), one way I troubleshoot extra space is to temporarily add different borders around each object to narrow down exactly which object contains the unexpected space.