cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How UAC maintains its blooming as a great knowledge communities?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Iu2019m the student from Hong Kong Polytechnic University under Knowledge Management field. In this semester, I have picked u201CKnowledge Communityu201D as my study course. SAP-UAC becomes our study target. My groupmates are really interested in investigating how SAP create and maintain its blooming in knowledge communities especially in the field of UAC. Would you stretch your helpful hands to help me to resolve below enquiries and concerns? Thanks in advance for your great help.

1/ How do you classify and identify the active member within UAC communities?

2/ From our observation, UAC would engage some activities to attract members to participate UAC communities, such as posting resume contest. Would you mind sharing some examples with us regarding UAC activities attract the membership? Are they success? Any difficulties did you face before?

3/ Could you give us the brief structure framework of the architecture of administrators, moderator and facilitators in the UAC community?

Your valuable comments must become the great breakthrough of our project. Kindly place your advices or share your experiences with us. Thanks a lot.

Daphne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe most of your questions can be answered by reviewing what types of members are participating in the blogs and forums.

You can also find information about all of our UA Events and Announcements, as well as our Newsletters, which tell you about the many diverse, international offerings to increase membership and interest.

Best Regards

Answers (0)