Scheduling Agreement and Quota arrangement
Kindly share with me the individual steps involved in in creating Scheduling Agreement as well as Quota arrangement procurement process with T.Codes and also the relevant configurations involved.
Thanks a lot.
VIVEK MAITRA replied
Here is all about sceduling aggreement:
Scheduling agreement: A scheduling agreement is a form of outline purchase agreement under which materials are procured on predetermined dates within a certain time period.
We can release JIT or Forecast schedules through scheduling agreement & also can be generated automatically through MRP.
Advantage of scheduling agreement:
1) Reduce processing time - (PO /Contracts Rel order replaced)
2) Schedule line is a part of agreement hence less paper work
3) Low warehouse stock & better Inventory management (As JIT possible)
4) Since long term commitment better Negotiation possible commercially.
Steps to create SA
1. T code : ME31L ( Type LPA)
2. T code M33 > Follow on function > Del schedule > Maintain ( Me38)
3. Change Sch Aggreement ( ME32L) > main Sch agrement schdule> Generate JIT sch & Forecsat sch
4. Output message