Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

May I Know best solution:

1)PGI is done on 7.04.2010 by giving last month date 30.03.2010 (backlog clearing)

2)PGR(PGI reverse is done through VL09) ON 7.04.2010-Mistake happend by not changing the date in vl09 so system has taken present date.so stock is avalable from 7.04.2010.

3)Now i want to do PGI for the 30.03.2010 but system is giving message"Deficit of BA Unrestr. prev. 56.000 BAG : " as stock is avalable from 7.04.2010 and fisical year is also changed.

4)what shloud i do the stock of present year and how could i do PGI for last year .Its already hit accounts of this yaer

Thnks&Rgds,

NAG

Edited by: NAGA SUDHIR on Apr 10, 2010 5:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What you need to do is to do the GI on 07.04.2010, to reverse the faulty transaction of GR.

Then GR with date 30.03, keeping in mind that you are allowed to back post in previous period. See post of M T.

Are you now in a new fiscal year?

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnks for answers but i could not do pgi on 30.03.2010 as stock is avalable from 7.04.2010 its throwing error "Deficit of BA Unrestr. prev. 56.000 BAG : "previous period is already open.

Thnks,

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any solution plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sudhir,

Only one solution is there where u can increase stock thru t code MBIC and reduce you current stock thru or else transfer this stock to your scrap yard location.

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You first need to do PGI on 07.04 and then PGR in 30.03.

have you tried it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddi,

I have tried that but sytem not allowing pgr on 30.3.2010

Thnks,

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Go to T-code MMRV --> Allowing posting to Previous period.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the Transaction code MMPV to change the month and then try to do the PGI. Also you can use transaction code MB1C to increase the stock. I think, it would be helpful for you

Thanks

Anil