cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data mismatch between PPDS and R3(ECC) - Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I need your help very urgently. In APO, I executed the transaction /SAPAPO/CCR. For all the PO, I chose the subset 'Not in Active Integration Model'. It then allowed me to delete it from APO, which I did. This was a big mistake and it wiped out all the POs from APO. And those are still there in R3. Now there is a complete mismatch. These are valid POs. How can I fix it?

I did the following things:

1. I created a IM for one specific material and transferred the PO, by activating the IM and executing RIMODINI. Did not work.

2. I executed the RIMODINI for the active model that is already active with that material (the enterprise active mode), thinking that it would transfer all the data once to APO. Did not work.

3. I just changed the quantity of one line item in a PO for one material and saved in R3. It did not update APO. The PO was not transferred.

Looks like I cleaned up the pointer.

I went to /SAPAPO/CCR and executed it and then clicked on the Load Results icon. I see the list of POs I deleted. But I do not know if I could anyway use them to fix my problem.

Can anyone pl. help??????

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narayanan,

Generally, CCR is the tool of choice to resolve issues of reconciliation between ERP and SCM.

For all the PO, I chose the subset 'Not in Active Integration Model'. It then allowed me to delete it from APO, which I did. This was a big mistake

This was not a big mistake, but you should never delete large masses of transaction data using CCR unless you know why first.. At that point in time, the POs in SCM had no active IM to link them to ERP. If you had not deleted them, without first fixing the IM, they would have caused problems during day-to-day planning.

Your original problem stemmed from the fact that the PO IM had somehow been deleted or become inactivated. If this is a production system, which had already been working, then your first step should have been to find the problem with the IM and fix it.

Luckily for you, once the model is generated and active, the CCR will allow you to copy the POs back into SCM. Noone will be the wiser.

First, re-establish the main PO im. Probably a good idea to regenerate (rimodgen) and reactivate (rimodact or rimodac2). Deactivate your test IMs. Ensure for now that for every material there is only ONE PO IM (don't allow a single PO to be covered by multiple active IMs). Once you are satisfied that the IM is up and healthy, run CCR in SCM. It should generate a list of POs that exist in ERP but not in SCM. Select the arrow 'send to APO". Done!

Rgds,

DB49

Edited by: Dogboy49 on Apr 10, 2010 10:40 AM

Edited by: Dogboy49 on Apr 10, 2010 10:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply DB49:

I deactivated all the IMs excepting the main one.

Then I deactivated the main one and reactivated it.

IN APO I executed /SAPAPO/CCR.

The log says:

For ex for PO

Total: 0; Error: 532; Not in APO-0; Not in R3-3; Not in IM- 529.

When I checked for PO that are 'Not in Active Integration model' they exist in the CCR log but the only option I have is delete from APO. The button 'Send to APO' is greyed.

Could you pl. help ?

Thanks

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ryan,

?? this is strange. I thought you already deleted (inadvertently) all the POs from SCM?

Anyhow, your findings mean that your POs don't exist in your IM. Or in any active IM.

First check for all queue errors inbound and outbound(in APO /sapapo/cq. select 'only show blocked' and 'monitor inbound'. Resolve any errors before proceeding.

Now run CCR. Make sure this is a current run, and not an old one. Find a PO from the CCR listing 'Not in IM'. Note the Material and plant.

Now go into ERP. CFM4 "display integration model". Select all active model ("only active models'. tickmark). You should still have ONLY 1 active model which includes POs). Execute.

Select your model, select detail. Click on the POs/PRs column. I believe that the matl/plant combination you found above does not exist in this model.

Revert with your findings.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DB49.

Your first email helped to resolve the issue. I really appreciate your help. I took care by deactivating all and then activating one IM. Super Duper.

Thanks again

Narayanan

Answers (0)