cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to evaluate overtime hours if I use With Clock Time ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

who can tell me the step of evaluate overtime hours Time Evaluation With Clock Times?

Now I record clock in and clock out time use IT2011 and IT0050 , but I don't very clear how to evaluate overtime? Do I need use IT2007 or IT2005 ?

who can tell me?

thanks a lot

Olivia Yang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivia

Recording Data in IT 2011 is not enough to arrive at the answer. What is the Time Mgmt Status in IT 7 for all employees?

Assuming you are not evaluating the IT 2011 data, you can directly plug in Overtime hours each day in IT 2005 and have it proceed in Payroll. Else, you should use Time Evaluation TM00 (After copying).

Regards

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Yash.

yes ,

the employee IT0007 status is 1;

and use TM00;

if I use IT2007 and IT2011 for overtime caluate (PT60),and the overtime hours result can be automatically update to IT2005?

then when run payroll ,so I can catch the IT2005 hours to calucate money.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I answerd that (when to use IT 2005) somewhere recently. If you are using TM00, the OT results will sit in Time Types and cluster result tables.

Regards

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In positive time it works slightly differently: no entry is made in IT 2005 (or 2002).

It 2007 is used for overtime quotas, so it has no impact on overtime payment, it just allows to limit overtime usage.

So the process is as following:

1. Clock in/out system records time and and out

2. Interface transfers time in/out to IT 2011

3. Time evaluation reads IT 2011 and generate time pairs

4. Overtime processing inside time evaluation analyzes time pairs versus planned working time and generates overtime time pairs

5. Wage types are generated for overtime

6. Teme evaluation ends.

7. Payroll starts

8. Payroll imports time evlauation results, includeing time wage types (ZL table)

9. Payroll pays out overtime

10. Payroll ends.

So there is no approvals, no entries in infotypes during positive time processing of overtime. The whole process is automated.

However, you can customzie standard process and enforce manual entry of overtime via IT 2005 (or 2002).

Cheers,

Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Vladimir

thank for your help.

I want to know if I want to run statistical overtime report ? if have sap standard report to use?

if not standard report ,so how I get datas? from IT2011? clock out time subtract clock in time?

thanks!

Olivia

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Time Statement is not already showing OT you can configure it to show it. With Evaluation in place, you will get results in Time Statement just like Payslip in Payroll.

Regards

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimi,

In step 5 where wage type will store, is it B2 cluster?

I hope by using B2 cluster we can write BDC to create amount in 2010 or any other infotype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

As a rule time reports read data from B2 cluster, e.g. from time types.

Disregarding what time management model you use (positive or negative) you can generate time types. The major difference between positive and negative time management is the way how provide information to the system and all the rest is the same. So you can use standard time reports as they read cluster B2.

Cheers,

Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes they are stored in cluster B2 (table ZL).

Yes, you can use this cluster to create batch input to load missing time data (to time infotypes).

Cheers,

Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,Vladimir

the step 2. "Interface transfers time in/out to IT 2011",

how to transfers time in/out to IT2011?

use BDC upload the datas? or SAP provide standard interface to upload datas? where the IMG path? if the standard interface can check some error message? such as late or leave early?

thanks a lot!

Answers (0)