cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when deploying MI 25 Client SP15 Patch 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to SAP MI, so any assistance is sincerely appreciated!

Anyway, I installed a MI Client on my computer, performed a sync with the MI Server to get me a Device ID. Then I tried to deploy this Patch 4 MI 25 Client SP15 Patch 4 (MI25SP15P_4 - Version 251504) using the sync, but I got the following error in the MI Client's Sync log.

have anyone experienced this before?

Many thanks!!

Jeffrey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synchronization Log

• Synchronization started

• Connection set up (without proxy) to: http://test.mi.ca:56200/meSync/servlet/meSync?~sysid=62&;

• Successfully connected with server.

• Processing of inbound data began.

• Unable to synchronize data. File 62.props cannot be found in the synchronization servlet configuration on the J2EE Engine.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeffy ,,

<<< http://test.mi.ca:56200/meSync/servlet/meSync?~sysid=62&; >>>

SysID -- This is the three Character Unique ID given to the System during installation...

I think u might have entered the System NUmber as System ID here ...

R u sure ur System ID is 62 ??...

Just check it and fill the System ID with appropriae System ID . Just ask ur Basis team for System ID or u can find out the system id by simply login in to the MI system..

This system ID u given there is used for connecting with the R/3 System. This has to be properly maintained through the Visual Administrator.. U have to enter the details of R/3 system's connection details as inputs in the Visual Administrator .. This u can see in the Installation document itself...

While Sync , the Sysnc servlet which is in the J2EE stack of the WAS will look for the <System ID>.props in the Server for connection.. these .props files will be automatically created when u save the connection parameter values against a particular R/3 system through the Visual Administrator...

<b> One more main thing.. the values given there are CASE sensitive .. So if u are giving the System ID as ABC in the Visual Admin against paricular R/3 System , then in the MI client against System ID u must put ABC..

If the value entered in VA is abc , then it must be abc in MI client also....</b>

If it is abc

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response!

Answers (0)