Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot see/find the standard IDOC/BAPI in imported Business system

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

We have installed the PI 7.1 and registered the CRM 7.0 via RZ70 in SLD of PI as techincal system and created the business system as well . Then i have mapped to the corresponding product and SWCV.

But when i import the business system in ID , i couldn't find the standard(pre-delivered) sender and receiver interfaces ( like IDOC etc., ) .

Please provide your valuable inputs .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rangarajan,

Have you added the correct SWCV to the BS and TS?

i think you have not linked the TS and the Product correctly .

Create a Product->for this product create a SWCV->go to technical system reference the

created product there->Go to BS and check select the TS created earlier.

after doing above step , refresh sld cache and check again.

Please refer this wiki post :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/WorkingwithSystemLandscapeDirectory+(SLD)

Regards,

Srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folk,

once you creat a product and swcv assagin the BS and TS after refresh sld cache and check again.

Regards,

Ravi.

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

Here i want to use tandard SAP delivers Product ( say for Eg SAP CRM 7.0 ) and SWCV.

I have assigned this product and SWCV to my TS and refreshd the SLD Cache and i reimported the BS to my ID .

but i still cannot see the predeivered interfaces ( IDOC/BAPI ) any help onthis ?

Thanks.,

V.Rangarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a stupid question: are you sure at all there are any pre-delivered interface objects in this SWCV ?

If you want to import idocs from this CRM system, you can do so with the Import feature in the Integration Builder ("Import SAP Objects" on the SWCV context menu)

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to your business system and corresponding technical system in SLD-> add the product and software component to technical system and in buiness system selct the same product. now when you go to Integration directory you can see..