cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output control

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to assign output type for quotation.In VV11 i have maintained output type as AN00.

When I try to see print view the system gives the following error-"Device type unsuitable for ADS documents".Can you kindly let me know where I could have missed in configuration?

Regards,

Randhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is ADS installed on your work station? If ADS is not installed on your workstation, you can not see the print preview.You have to install it in the same same way as u install SAPGUI on u r workstation.

Also, what is the name of the printer u use to see the preview...keep in mind you can't use printer LOCL for preview of adobe documents.try using printer name PDF(works in general).

Thanks

Challa

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

randhir_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Randhir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread where the same topic was discussed

[Device type unsuitable for ADS documents|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is ADS installed on your work station? If ADS is not installed on your workstation, you can not see the print preview.

Also, what is the name of the printer u use to see the preview...keep in mind you can't use printer LOCL for preview of adobe documents.try using printer name PDF(works in general).

Thanks

Challa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Mishra,

Go to T-code SPAD --> Enter your Output Device --> Enter --> Check the Device Type --> It should not be SAPWIN

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT