cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup version management for PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have setup the version management for PR once save the PR again in change mode I have done some changes like price and quanity after that I have checked but versions are not updated what could be the reasion?

still it is showing the version 0 only it suppose to get update as and when any changes taken place like version 1,2,3 and so on but this is not happning in my case.

thanks in advance.

regards

sapmm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After doing changes like qty/price,you need to manually update version by plus symbol in version tab,

If you want to make mandatory to enter version,customize it to error messages,while making changes in PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

is there any other provision as and when any changes takes automatically system should be in position to get it update the version.

thanks.

sapmm

Former Member
0 Kudos

No as mr. jayanathan posted need to update manually......................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version wont be active, unless untill PR is release completed. If PR release status is RELEASE COMPLETED, then any change which will change the PRice will tigger version 1st and system warning message that release will be cancelled and New Release strategy will be triggered, meaning again PR have to be released

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

In my company there is no release strategy for PR so in this case what I have to do?

for PR also as and when any changes takes place automatically version should get update

or other wise to configure the message as a error for version management actually there are no messages concerned to version management in this case what i have to do.

pls help me.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Version will created when you change pr qty. or value after release of PR and to activate a new created version just check and generate. It will also force you to re release PR.