cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inconsistencies between development and quality system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

we are experiencing some inconsistencies between our development system and quality system.

when we open PA40 transaction in client 300 of our development system it says the screen number is '2200' for program 'SAPMP50A' and when we open transaction code PA40 in client 400 of our qualty system it says the screen number is '2000' for the same program.

now our last client copy was a remote copy from production to quality which was long time back.

hence, i need to know what possibly could be the reason for this inconsistency.

please help..

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Nathan,

First u will check patches level. Both are same patch level or not consistant..?

Regards

kesav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kesav

thanks for your reply. our patches are at the same level on both the system. actually, now that i have analyzed it i found that this screen number 2200 was newly created in development and was attached to a change request of customizing type. we have imported this request and still in quality the screen number is 2000 and this is not updated.

so do u have any idea of how we can update this screen number in quality. i mean do i need to ask my hcm consultant to create a new request for this screen number and then try to import that new request.

please suggest.

regards

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Nathan,

Screen 2200 is active when T77S0 switch CCURE PAUIX is set.

Additionaly, you could test the system operation for this switch by setting user

parameter ('System -> User profile -> Own data', tab: 'Parameters') ->

HR_CCURE_PAUIX to '+'.

More information are available in T77S0 switch CCURE PAUIX

documentation.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi david

thank you so much for your help. thanks to your expertise my problem is solved. even the HCM consultant didnt know about this setting. i am grateful for your advice.

thanks again

regards

Nate

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Switch CCURE GLEMP in T77S0 which needs to be deactivated to avoid that screen .

Regards,
Sandra