Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME22N Purchase Order Modification Doesn't Trigger Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you help me with my issue? My Idoc when the PO is changed is not triggering. But it runs properly on our DEV and QAS server. It showing "No IDoc items belonging to purchasing document found". I compare the T166C Tables of our DEV and PROD server and they are equal. What would be the possible cause and how will I resolve this issue?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mon Magallanes

Edited by: Mon Magallanes on Apr 10, 2010 10:23 AM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you trigger Idoc, is it through Output type or through function module "MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE"?. If you are using output type, check the process log of Output type.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

I'm triggering it using output type. I already checked the log in Header->Messages. And as I said earlier, the log said "No IDoc items belonging to purchasing document found" under message ME760.

I hope you can help me.

0 Kudos

Hi Mon,

Is the output type is being displayed in Purcahse order -> Messages ? If not then check the output type settings in t-code "NACE", as well as the Partner Profile settings in t-code "WE20".

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

May be in ME22N, you are not changing the required field. Check even that one as well

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mon,

Did you check the Multiple Issuing option in General Tab of output type. And make sure you have filled the fields Changed output program name as FM06AEND and routine name as CHANGE_FLAG.