cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO workflow error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have a PO workflow in SRM 7.0 now when buyer approves the WF system goes to N level of Loop and i went to SWI_DIAG to diagnose my workflow and i logically deleted the steps now when i see my PO there is NO-WOrkflow and status is still awaiting approval.

what i need to do in this case to make my PO in ordered state.

I have few another PO which goes to an error now hpw do i correct those error and change the status of my PO from awaiting approval to Ordered.

Thanks in advance to all experts.

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SWI1, (workflow Log) find out the error details, after solved the error, try tr:SWO1 to change status of the PO.

Best Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I tried SWo1 t change the status of the PO but Couldn't get it exaclty where i can go and change the status of the PO....if i enter one entry with a Status I1043 in CRM_JEST table...will it work ? of not then in SW01 how i can change the status of the PO ?

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

First go to tr:bbp_pd to get GUID of the PO,( If change version is active, get GUID of this active change version.)

Then tr:SWO1

Object/Interface Type:BUS2201

Test

Instance

GUID 22: (Copy active version's GUID from bbp_pd.)

Methods

SETRELEASED

F8

F8

Hope this is helpful for you.

Kindly note this is not an official method to set status of the document.

Best Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Workaround given to us Lauren.....I did it and now the status us ordered....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for your reply experts....

Now after deleting a Logical steps in SWI2_DIAG (workflow diagnosis) ,,,now in the shopping cart also workflow item is not comming and the status is still awaiting approval. i edit the shoping cart but no workflow tirggers in that.....please let me know how to proceeed on this issue..

THanks!!

Smriti

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you edit the PO? You should restart the workflow for correct error status workflow in SWI2_DIAG.

Regards,

Masa