Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New JSP in workarea

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

I have a new jsp created,and a new link in the header next to "Catalog" link,

how can I make the new jsp to open in the workarea frame and not opening a new page?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Little bit of HTML frames refresher and the B2B frame layout.

You can get the refresher from [HTML Frames - Targets|http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/linking/_A_TARGET.html]

In your case, the scenario is a frame with a specific name.

Now, if you have not seen or read the Extension Guide and the Tutorial, it is time to get the documents now. You have several threads pointing to those documents. If you quickly refer to page 11 of the Tutorial document, you will find this lovely picture of the Frames in the B2B application.

The target you are looking for is probably the isaTop.work_history.form_input.

You can add more elegance to your code by "copying" how the standard B2B application JSPs send the HTML t the frame targets.

See the JS file /b2b/jscript/frames.js and the JSP file /b2b/refresh_basket.jsp

Easwar Ram

http://www.parxlns.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks again !! points awarded!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Easwar,

did what you told and it work but i have a little issue, if I Open the Catalog and from there I click in my new link at the header area I get this error : work_history.form_input.location is null

This is due to the catalog, do you know if there is a simple way of resolving this without having to create a Z action ?

Regards

Ariel

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you haven't done so already, try using the functions in frames.js to really get the reference to form_input frame. isaTop() is different depending upon the active document and the JavaScript function isaTop() gets the reference correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

will check calling the form_input() function and let you know!

thanks for the answer

Ariel

Edited by: Ariel Martinez on Apr 11, 2010 8:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

tried calling the function in frames.js,

code :

Form_input().location.href = '<isa:webappsURL name="/z_getCuentaCorriente.do"/>'

and I get error : *'location' is null or not an object *

thanks

Answers (0)