Error Loading Rate data through Data Manger Pakage
I wanted to load the Rate data so I uploaded my excel file on the server and it was successful. Even when I preview the data file it shows me first 200 records but when I run the Data Manger Pakage, I see the following error in the status.
TOTAL STEPS 2
1. Convert Data: Failed in 0 sec.
The data file is empty. Please check the data file and try again.
My Transformation file is as follows::
FORMAT = DELIMITED
HEADER = YES
SKIP = 1
Edited by: Diksha Chopra on Apr 10, 2010 12:45 AM
WANDI SUTANDI replied
Dear Diksha Chopra,
I think that your the option *MAPPING have something wrong, so your import process failed. Please you do some directions as following:
1. Please you open your transformation file which you used for import process.
2. You could copy and paste *MAPPING configuration this into your transformation file:
3. Validation and Save the transformation file
4. Please make sure you put header into you data file and the order of header likes: Category,InputCurrency,Rate,RateSrc,Time,Amount