cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capouns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to create a Serialized Capouns as a material and its non valuated material.how can i do this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Habashi,

Your question is not very clear but if your want to make a serialized material then you have to create a material in MM01 and assign the serial number profile in Sales:Plant data page.

Then create a Serial number in IQ01 and you can use this serial number for your material.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The capouns will be given to the end customer as a free of charge order

Former Member
0 Kudos

The capouns yes will be like a voutcher that will be given as free goods (Capoun x = TV,Capoun y = PC,....etc)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud

I am just wondering how would you give these coupons to the customer:

- sales representative has coupons and gives them to customer? How is the information getting back to SAP.

- by free of charge sales order?

and afterwards,

When customer hands over his coupon, how do you capture the process to billing. Here only, you carry the cost of your given good.

regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you consider getting away from the serial-number approach?

the way you want to use those coupons (vouchers) - if a rebate is not what you want (like my co-posters suggested) - maybe you can maintain certain batches for those coupons?

for example:

batch 2010_04_pcs : 10 pieces

batch 2010_04_tvs: 10 pieces

would that be acceptable?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it clear now ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You requirement is still not very clear.

It appears that by "capouns" you are referring to coupons, a scheme of vouchers to re_ward your customers for prior purchases, is this correct?

Secondly, your "serial" numbers appear to be made up of a number of factors which contain meaning. Numbers with meaning is generally not regarded as a good idea.

If I have understood your requirement correctly, I think that you would be better off considering a rebate scheme.

Edited by: James.Reinhardt on Apr 12, 2010 2:29 PM

Strange word re_ward used above because the forum rules get upset if I use the word which I wanted to use. Ho hum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

*The all story is as follow we want to make a capouns which will be given to customer based on his sales volume during a certain period every capoun is serialized (Serial refer to =ValueCustomer nameGift+Date...etc.) this capouns is to be created as a material in the inventory so by that we can make different inventory movments on them knowing that this capons is not valuated material.

and we want every time we create this capoun it take a unique serial number*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Any one help ?

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud

I am afraid your question is too short, and without provinding more information about your exact requirements as much as possible, you will not get the right help.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want when i create a Material type non valuated material it takes an unique serial number