Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Messages to MII

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to send IDOC details from ECC to MII. I did setup, IDOC created successfully in ECC. But they are struct in SM58 transaction.

I saw the error in MII as below:

LOGIN.FAILED

User: N/A

IP Address: ............

Authentication Stack: ticket

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

1. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false true

2. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.SPNegoLoginModule OPTIONAL ok exception true Access Denied. No authorization header received.

EXCEPTION]

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.xmii.databuffer.info.JCoServerInfo.getJcoServerName() of an object loaded from local variable 'server'

-

What is the reason for the error? Please help.

Thanks

Nagarajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

If you read the sap note (1427240) related to support package 5 it is mentioned that MII SP5 MUST be installed on NW EHP1 SP3.

The sap note for sp 5 patch 1 and 2 doesn't mention that you can install it on NW EHP1 SP4. That would be the first point.

The second point: related to your error it looks like spnego is failing. SP Nego is used for Kerberos single sign on authentication.

If you are not using SSO, I'll recommend that in NW

Configuration Management > Security > Authentication

and Manage Authentication Stacks for Component Policy Configurations

you move the basic authentication BasicPasswordLoginModule up for MII and before Kerberos Authentication

if you need SSO you can at least try this to figure out the root cause of your error.

Cheers,

Arnaud

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

This note is really for all IDOC Listener users.

There has been a change to the IDOC LIstener starting with 12.1.5 build 83 (not sure which patch this represents). Once you have configured your Listener, you must go to the Message Listener page in Message Services in the MII portal page and Update your listener. I believe it also applies to RFC Listeners, but have not verified this through testing.

Again, press the Update button for your Message Listeners after upgrading to build 83 of MII 12.1.5. The document for creating IDOC Listeners will be updated in the near future to include this and several other newly discovered items.

Thanks,

Mike

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The new version of the IDoc Listener for MII 12.1 Instructions has been updated and is now available from the MII wiki under Connectivity.

Regards,

Mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

What version of MII are you using?

Did you use one of the documents located in MII Connectivity? [Connectivity|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/xMII/MII+Connectivity]

Regards,

Mike

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reply. I have the MII version 12.1.5 (build 83).

IDOC was flowing from ECC to MII when the MII version was 12.1.5 (build 77). Recently I upgraded the buid to 83. Is the version making the difference?

I did the IDOC Configuration and MII setting as per the blogs. I was able to successfully test the connection between SAP and MII.

IDOC is created successfully in ECC, I see the status as "03 - Data passed to port Ok". I dont see them in MII and see the error log in MII as I said earlier.

Did I miss anything? Please let me know.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Nagarajan

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Please check the NWCE version as well. It needs to be a minimum of SP3 for the IDOC Listeners to work. Nevermind, it must be at least at that level if it was working for the earlier version.

Check the setup in NW to see if it is still configured right. Otherwise, you may have to restart NW.

Regards,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Apr 12, 2010 3:40 PM

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your reply.

service pack is SP4 and re-started twice after got this error. I guess NW installation is good, dont know how to verify.

I just found that RFC is also not working correctly, getting below error:

RfcException: [System RD2|sapde2r3]

message: 'Z_TEST_MII' could not be found in the server repository.

Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1)

error group: 104

key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Please help.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Just use the 12.1 IDOC Listener document. You will be looking for the Resource Adapters (I think this is the right term). Just make sure the passwords, etc. are correct after the update to MII.

Can you configure for a standard IDOC (LOIPLO, MATMAS, etc.) and retest to see if it is related to the custom IDOC?

Regards, Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Apr 12, 2010 4:14 PM

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Micharl,

I have completed all the configuration related to the IDOC proessing.

It is the standard material master (MESSGAGE TYPE: MATMAS) sent from ECC to MII and I followed all the instructions specified in the one of Blog.

Thanks

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nagarajan,

please verify that you have selected the Unicode flag in the RFC Destination (SM59).

BR

Pedro Iglesias