Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

IDOC Messages to MII

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to send IDOC details from ECC to MII. I did setup, IDOC created successfully in ECC. But they are struct in SM58 transaction.

I saw the error in MII as below:

LOGIN.FAILED

User: N/A

IP Address: ............

Authentication Stack: ticket

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

1. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false true

2. com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.SPNegoLoginModule OPTIONAL ok exception true Access Denied. No authorization header received.

EXCEPTION]

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.xmii.databuffer.info.JCoServerInfo.getJcoServerName() of an object loaded from local variable 'server'

-

What is the reason for the error? Please help.

Thanks

Nagarajan

Former Member
replied

Hi Nagarajan,

This note is really for all IDOC Listener users.

There has been a change to the IDOC LIstener starting with 12.1.5 build 83 (not sure which patch this represents). Once you have configured your Listener, you must go to the Message Listener page in Message Services in the MII portal page and Update your listener. I believe it also applies to RFC Listeners, but have not verified this through testing.

Again, press the Update button for your Message Listeners after upgrading to build 83 of MII 12.1.5. The document for creating IDOC Listeners will be updated in the near future to include this and several other newly discovered items.

Thanks,

Mike

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question