cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payload as attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to know If there is any standard module to save the payload an attachment.

Regards,

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Have a Sender file Adapter to Pick the File as a payload and as a Attachment but:

The Transport Protocol should be NFS

Your receive should be capable of handling Payload as well as attachment which is in your case "FILE" and Receiver file adapter does not support this, May be having Custome module in the Receiver file Adapter will help.

Refer Following Links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3c/b4a6490a08cd41a8c91759c3d2f401/frameset.htm

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken]

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your support.

I solved the problem using Seeburger BIC functionality.

Regards,

Ivá

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which adapter are you using? Can you explain your scenario with lil bit more detail

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What i want to do is save the original file as attachament in order after the mapping processing I can get the original one to send to other party.

Regards,

Ivá

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's the sender/receiver adapter?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

File-->File

Regards,

Ivá

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jose,

Can you please check Bavesh and Stefan's reply in the below thread. I don't know if it still holds the same for the latest releases

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but the link above is regarding how to swap the payload(with an attachment) but not how to save the payload as an attachment.

Regards,

Ivá

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jose,

I want you to read Stefan's reply. He said that using file adapter you can have either payload or attachment and not both.

I guess your scenario is You are picking the file, doing the mapping program and you want to send the Inbound payload and the output payload(after mapping) to the third party correct?

raj.