cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS WBS Settlement (tx CJ88) / Liquidación de Elemantos PEP (tx. CJ88)

Former Member
0 Kudos

English

Hello, I'm in a project in which my client needs to settle WBS's to AuC. When he does so (tx CJ88), the system is settling the WBS with the actual exchange rate (ie. 2,60 VEF per 1 USD), nevertheless my client tells me that the settelment should use the historic rate that was assigned to the material in the inventory (ie. 2,00 VEF per 1 USD).

I think that the WBS s being settled at the current rate because CO's currency is set to VEF and not USD. If this is the case, does anyone know a way to custom WBS settlements in order for them to use historic rate?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Paul

Español

Saludos. En estos momentos mi cliente necesita liquidar elementos PEP contra AFeC (tx CJ88). Al hacerlo, el sistema esta realizando la liquidación con la tasa actual (2,60 VEF por 1 USD), no obstante mi cliente indica que al hacer la liquidación, el sistema deberia tomar la tasa historica (por ej. 2,00 VEF por 1 USD), que fue aplicada al inventario en el momento del consumo.

Se me ocurre que el sistema puede estar asignando por defecto la tasa actual y no la historica debido a que la moneda de la Sociedad CO es VEF y no USD. Si este es el caso, alguien conoce alguna forma para indicarle a PS que utilice tasas hostoricas al momento de realizar la liquicaicón de los PEP's?.

Gracias de antemano por la ayuda.

Paul

Edited by: Paul Hernando on Apr 9, 2010 7:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry....just found this note Note 53190 - Info: Exchange rate type in the settlement...It says even if you change the exchange rate in oko9 other than M, the system will ignore this setting,,,,so i dont think you can use historic exchange rate for settlement...

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether this will work or not.....go to OKO9, here you can maintain exchange rate for settlement...just change the exchange rate to historic rate and then do settlement