Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT2003 substitutions u2013 different payment

BGibbons
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am testing a scenario where we pay an employee a rate based on a different pay scale group / level to his normal rate.

I can get this to work using a substitution on IT2003 but the screen behaviour on entering the substitution is strange.

I enter my date and substitution type and then Goto u2013 Different Payment where upon I get the message "Define the substitution in more detail " (Message no. P2319)

To enter my alternative payment I have to fill out the Position field and then Goto u2013 Different Payment.

When I do this I get my pop up screen and I can enter the required pay scale group and level but I have to blank out the position field which has been copied on to the popup.

I can then save my substitution and it works fine.

Can anybody confirm is this normal behaviour or am I missing some piece of screen configuration or something ?

Cheers

bg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure about the actual cause but you may try it this way:

Pa30 -> Select the PERNR and Period for Substitution. -> Create -> Enter the position number belongs to you Enterprise Structure -> Save

Regards

Yash

BGibbons
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The scenario is that my alternate payment is based on pay scale group and level not on Position (We do not have rates stored against positions, rates are stored on T510), but in order to get my popup to enter the pay scale group and level I have to enter a position but then as I do not require position I have to blank it out before I save which it allows me to do.

The functionality for calculating the alternate payment is working fine it is just the operation of the screen for IT2003 that I find strange and leads me to suspect that something is not quite as it should be !!

Cheers

bg