Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BD64 Dist Model - Receiver List

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have enabled the distribution model and have the recipents. But on a logical process, i want to get the list of receivers attached to the distribution model i had created. is there a function module to get the list?

9 REPLIES 9

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

You can get them from the table TBD06 where CUSTMODEL is your distribution model and the field RCVSYSTEM gives you the list of receivers.

0 Kudos

hello Asik,

Thanks but I already had this table.....but i want a function module tht would return all the dependant objects by providing the dist model name. I dont wnt to go for direct table query!!!

Also, goin for a function module will give the absolute status of the reciever and gives error message if there are any.

Edited by: Prabhu S on Apr 9, 2010 6:33 PM

0 Kudos

> Thanks but I already had this table.....but i want a function module tht would return all the dependant objects by providing the dist model name. I dont wnt to go for direct table query!!!

>

> Also, goin for a function module will give the absolute status of the reciever and gives error message if there are any.

It seems there is no released (like BAPIs) function module for that. In that case, you can read tables directly, as it will give you the same guarantee as unreleased function modules, more or less.

0 Kudos

jus found a way to do it:

f/n mod DISTMODEL_GETLIST gives the list with input parameter of date field from TDB00 (begin date) and flag set in the fn mod interface parameters

0 Kudos

thank you for the feedback!

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use function module MODEL_GET. Or also explore functions in function group BD22.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MODEL_GET -> gets the entire list in BD64 but not the receiver list specific to model...so cannot be used here

0 Kudos

This one maybe: ALE_BAPI_GET_MODEL_DATA

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks sandra. But this f/m takes input like object and method which is not suitable of my use....do u know on how to use it if not the model uses bapi?