cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table name for price group for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the table name for price group and condition type used for particular material.

regards

muthuraman.d

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check V/LD report. It will give all conditions as per the condition table and the fields in the condition table. You have option to search by price group also.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you explain a bit more? The condition type of a material is determined based on how you have your condition technique set up - the key combination on the order could contain the sales area, customer, material, price group, customer group, etc. There is not one specific condition type assigned to one material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

my question is i am maintain ceratin condition type for my material. in which table i can see my material -conditiontype.

regards

muthuraman.d

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to T Code V/06 , give your condition type and go to details.

In the condition type details, there will be Access Squence assigned to it. Below the Access sequence there will be a tabl which says Record for access. Click on that and then give your sales area and execute. You can see all the records by table number. check for your material and and get the table number.

Else, T Code VK13, give your condition type and click on "Condition Information". give the sales area and material. You can get the table number from there.

Regards

Sai

Edited by: Sai on Apr 9, 2010 12:30 PM

Edited by: Sai on Apr 9, 2010 12:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

muthuraman.d,

Your question is still unclear to me. In a sales order, invoice, etc, each material will have multiple condition types applied. There is a condition type PR00 for the price of the material, then you can have a discount with RB00 for example. There can be other condition types for surcharges or specific promotional discounts. V/06 will list all condition types defined in your system, and V/08 will show your pricing procedure to show which condition types are valid for your sales order.

Hope this helps,

J