cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have an issue regarding defaulting a single division when I have multiple divisions in scope.

In my system, I have org rule based partner numbers which is working perfectly fine. I have

one sales org 1000

one Distribution Channel 10

5 Divisions 10/20/30/40/50.

I maintained all the DC and Divisions as attributes in Sales Org, But I want to 10 division defaulted every time I create a Sales order or anything related. I checked the default check box for Division 10.

But whenever I create a sales order, if giving me a pop-up and asking to select the combination 10-10/10-20/10-30/10-40/10-50

(DC - Division Combination)

Then I do not understand the functionality of Default check box in the attribute. I want the 10-10 combination to be defaulted always without giving me any pop-up. The pop-up is coming in GUI and WebUI. Is there a way to overcome this standard feature.

-

Diagnosis

Several distribution channels are assigned as attributes to the organizational unit (sales) responsible for the transaction. However, only one distribution channel can be valid for each document.

System Response

When the system has determined several possible distribution channels, it displays a dialog box from which you can make your selection.

If the display of additional dialog boxes is deactivated (for example, in telesales and internet sales scenarios), the system automatically selects a distribution channel.

Procedure

If you wish to change the distribution channel selected automatically, use "Organization" on the tab page in the "Distribution Channel" field of input help (F4) and select one of the available distribution channels.

-

The following message I see while getting the pop-up message, They say I can deactivate the dialog boxes, Can I deactivate that just message or whole dialog box functionality. How to deactivate it?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Sharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used table T770MATTR for doing this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharath,

I have the same requirement, I tried using "Default" functionality in PPOMA but it seems not working.

Could you please help me and describe how you used the table T770MATTR?

Thanks and Regards

Francesca