cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Stock out of Quality Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a slight issue that I need help with.

First, let me explain the situation.

I have a client that wants to use a 3rd party for their Inventory postings. They DO NOT want SAP Quality to move stock. Currently they have an Interface in place that sends the Stock postings via EDI. They never had Quality Management in place until now.

So, now when they do a MIGO Goods Receipt on a Purchase Order it generates an 01 type inspection lot. I have turned off the movement on the Usage Decision so that SAP can't move the stock out of Quality when they close the lot. They want the Interface to move the stock from Quality to Unrestricted. Currently it errors out and says "can't move stock need to use QM only"....

My question is......Besides updating the Inspection Lot via QA12. Is there ANY configuration settings I can work with to fix this? or Allow the "321" movement?

Thanks so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. Stock must be moved via the inspection lot. For a third party interface like that you'll have probably look at building something using the FM used by the external interfaces to SAP QM such as LIMS.

This PDF file might help you.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1ebb1361-0b01-0010-56aa-c780c5446...

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Answers (0)