cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import RFC from 3.1I SAP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement to create an interface connecting from XI 3.0 to SAP 3.1I system and is RFC interface connection.

As checked in SAP site, importing RFC structure from older version of SAP systems ie 3.1I is not possible. Hence I would request your help on to know the procedure to achieve this.

Is there any alternative way to get the RFC structure from 3.1I SAP system to XI for development.

Thanks in Advance,

Bindu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Hence I would request your help on to know the procedure to achieve this.

if any of your sap systems it not in 3.1 you can try importing from there instead of 3.1 system

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Unfortunately, we do not have any systems with latest version. We have only SAP 3.1I.

Regards,

Bindu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it just one RFC ? How many fields ? You can define the message type manually in XI.

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos
 importing RFC structure from older version of SAP systems ie 3.1I is not possible.

I have not worked on sap 3.1I, but would like to suggest

In this case the RFC structure in SAp system3.1| can be recreated in the latest version of SAP which supports the import(i hope you have higher version of SAP in you landscape).

If you have to use SAP system 3.1I only , then see if any other appraoch apart from RFC appraoch suits your requirement.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As we have only sap 3.1I, we will not be able to do workaround in any other system. Hence kindly help me to know the other approaches of RFC that can be used in integrating this old SAP version with XI 3.0