cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation AUC sub assets at the time of settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the investment profile,AUC asset class,Source structuce(Hard,Pave and Soft) and cost element group(Hard,Pave and soft) . Then assign these three source structure to Investment profile.

I created WBS element under project and released the WBS.

After that I posted the values against the WBS different cost element . At the time of AUC seetlement thru CJ88.I am getting Three AUC asset with Sub number -0(1000-0,1001-0 and 1002-0) automaticaly. But Business is expecting to settle automatically(1000-0(Hard),1000-1(Pave),1000-2(Soft) respectively.

Is there any way to settle AUC sub asset wise(Eg: 1000-0, 1000-1 ans 1000-2)automatically.

Please share your suggestion on this.

Appreciate your help!

Regards,

Prakash Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are trying to settle to final assets - that is not standard process

What you have done is correct to settle to three seperate AUC's using the source structure assignment for AuC

However for final asset you have to enter the settlement rules for the final asset manually or you can do an development - that is not standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello VIrendra,

I am trying to settle WBS to AUC settlement thru CJ88. In this case We need to settle WBS to AUC sub number wise 0,1 and 2 respectively based on the cost element. Is there any settings required to create AUC asset sub number wise creation?

Thanks& Regards,

Prakash Reddy.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prakash, I think you cannot create sub assets for AUC which is an Investment measure...read this note...Note 791120 - AuC with subnumber causes problems...here it says you cannot create any subnumbers for AuCs from an investment measure...So i think it is not possible.

Answers (0)