Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Maintenance Generator --Disabling functions in the PF-SATATUS of SM30

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have got a requirement wherein, in the Table maintenance program of a custom table i need to hide/disable "New entries"

and "Delete" functions present in the Application toolbar. Can i make changes in the standard program or how can i attach custom PF-Status to the program. Please help regarding the same.

Thanks ,

Roopesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead I suggest you to try to change maintenance view status. Go to this view from SE11 and in last tab 'Maint.Status' you have different options. I think if you set to 'read and change' then it automatically removes 'delete' and 'new entries' buttons.

Try to suggest either of this options;)

3 REPLIES 3

Manohar2u
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead I suggest you to try to change maintenance view status. Go to this view from SE11 and in last tab 'Maint.Status' you have different options. I think if you set to 'read and change' then it automatically removes 'delete' and 'new entries' buttons.

Try to suggest either of this options;)

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My issue is resolved . What i have done was, I changed the User Interface from 'Standard' to 'Individual' and made changes (i.e removed delete and new entries options) in EULG interface.

By doing this, i have got the desired output but still i am facing one problem. The language of menu bar and Title bar is reflected as German and i want it to be reflected in English.

Please suggest what should be done for this.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the translations from SE63. It will work fine.

Thanks,

Vinod.