cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price condition getting copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am experiencing a typical issue, grateful for your assistance..

For better control we maintain condition records for basic price, some of our pricing condition records have got expired with effect from 01.04.2010, but when I try to create a PO by adopting from an existing PO, the price is getting automatically picked even though there is no valid condition record as on the PO creation date. How can I ensure that the basic price should not get copied in the PO unless there is a valid condition record as on the PO creation date.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Merwyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer SAP Note 456691 - FAQ: Price determination in purchasing

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the info record does not contain any valid conditions, but a "last document" exists for the info record, the system copies all of the conditions from this document if the following prerequisites are met:

The net price must be zero (EKPO-NETPR = 0.00) after the system has carried out price determination.

However, the net price is not zero after price determination has taken place and the system does not copy the conditions from the last PO if master conditions that are included in the net price calculation are maintained at, for example, vendor level or material group level.

The last document is not a request for quotation.

The info record has not been deleted.

The vendor and the material in the info record are identical to the vendor and the material in the last document.

The calculation schema of the last document is the same as the current schema that has been determined.

The system simply executes a copy function to transfer the conditions from the last document. The system does not check for requirements for the calculation schema.

The system does not copy the condition records of the subsequent settlement (the condition type has the condition class "C"); instead, they are always determined again to ensure that the condition records are consistent with the field contents (also see Note 486757).

If you generally do not want the system to transfer the conditions from the last PO, you can use the user parameter EVO to deactivate this (also see Note 675523).